The online version of the 6th edition of Drugs for the Heart has closed.
request a free trial of the new edition,
activate your new edition on Expert Consult, take a look at all of the
available titles we offer, or use the links below to buy the new edition.
Buy the new edition today!
select your location:
East & Africa
& New ZealandOr, if you've already purchased the new edition, you can
activate it now at Expert Consult.
Drugs for the Heart, 7th Edition - Expert Consult: Online and Print
By Lionel H. Opie, MD, DPhiL, DSc, FRCP and Bernard J. Gersh, MB, ChB, DPhil, FACC
- Includes online access to a companion website where you can quickly search the complete contents of the book by drug, disease, or drug action.
- Features the practice-proven experience of two well-known editors who represent the best possible combination of clinical and research expertise in cardiovascular therapeutics.
- Offers easy-to-access, useful information on when to use each drug—and for what conditions—in a chapter entitled “Which Drug for Which Disease.”
- Discusses the management of single diseases and multiple comorbidities.
- Summarizes each drug class at the end of chapters to expedite reference.